Heroes of the Storm has introduced TEAM LEAGUE. So of course, I registered the LITTLE RASCALS! If you’d like to be on the LITTLE RASCALS Heroes of the Storm league, you’ll need to meet the player level 40 requirement to join.
Keep in mind that you can be on up to three teams, and that our roster will fill up once 8 more members join. Whisper me in game if you’d like an invite!
Here’s the patch notes explaining TEAM LEAGUE:
- Initial implementation for Team League, the second mode of Ranked play in Heroes of the Storm, has been added to the game! Read on for an overview of the most competitive game mode in Heroes of the Storm, and then check out our recent Team League blog post for a much more in-depth look at the feature.
- With Team League, players can create named teams with dedicated rosters in order to participate in ranked, competitive Heroes of the Storm matches as a group against other teams of similar skill.
- In order to participate in Team League, players must meet the following requirements:
- Reach Level 40.
- Own 10 or more Heroes (weekly free rotation Heroes do not count toward this requirement.)
- Create or join a team that has at least five members logged in and ready to play in Team League.
Team Creation and Management
- Navigate to the Team League Play Screen, click an empty team slot, enter a team name, and pay 1,000 Gold to create a new team.
- Players may participate in up to 3 teams at any given time.
- The Team League Screen will display all teams that a player is currently participating in, as well as each team’s current Rank, team name, and Win/Loss record.
- Using the “Roster” button, a team owner may invite up to 8 other players to join the team’s roster.
- In order to play Team League matches, five members from the same team must enter the queue together.
- Use the “Invite” dropdown to invite other players from the roster to queue for Team League matches.
- A “Ranked Teams” section has been added to the Player Profile.
- Click on any team to view additional stats for each player on the roster, such as wins, losses, highest rank achieved, and favorite hero.
- The team owner can also use this screen to add or remove members, as well as disband the team.
- Team League matches will use the “First Come, First Served” version of Draft Mode, rather than Hero League’s “Predetermined” Draft Mode.
- With First Come, First Served Draft Mode, players on each team are free to select Heroes in any order when it is their team’s turn to pick.
- A coin toss will still precede the draft phase, and teams will still alternate picking Heroes in 1-2-2-2-2-1 format.